Saturday, May 1, 2010

PLN 2

A personal learning network picture of people holding hands in a circle and it says power by YOU in the middle of the circle.


My Personal Learning Network has grown from when I posted about it earlier in the semester. I have added more teachers and students that are in my classes who are planning to become teachers. I have added my Comment4Teachers teachers that I followed. I have also added some of the kids I posted comments on. On my PLN, I now have found some every useful information. The information never ceases. You just have to look, and you can find many new things everyday. At first, I was not sure of it, but I have slowly grown to like it a little more. I still do not have my PLN at its best, but it is a work-in-progress, and I have a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment