Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Timeline

Picture of Green Eggs and Ham by Dr.Seuss
Picture of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
Picture of The Cat In The Hat by Dr.Seuss


Dr. Seuss

My time line that I had to do for EDM 310, made on Timetoast, was on the release of Dr. Seuss' books. I started out with the day he was born and went through the books. I included the year that the books were published. I didn't know their exact date of publication of any of the books except for THE CAT IN THE HAT book. All the other books have January 1 and then the year. I thought this was a wonderful idea because I grew up reading these books. I never knew that they had been written years before I was born. It makes me happy that they are still real familiar these days!

If you want to see the time line Click Here

1 comment: